Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Weebly Crisis That Drove Me Here

A Really Terrible Story:
Once upon a time, I had a website on Weebly. It was called Nocturnal and Neurotic, and it was really depressing. Then I got more optimistic and changed the name to A Light In The Dark, but the website didn't change much. It was still depressing. Then one day...Weebly crashed. And kept crashing. And I lost my website. And it kind of sucked. So, here I am!!!! With a whole new empty blog! Caffeine Corrupted. I wanted to name it Purple Popsicles, but apparently that name is already taken. By a parenting blog. I don't know what parenting has to do with purple popsicles, but I really wish I had a purple popsicle right now. 

I know, I know. Brilliant, right? My story-telling skills are amazing. Try to breathe. Seriously. Since I am bored and out of stimuli for any kind of blog-writing at all right now, and in SERIOUS need of caffeine of some sort (hence my blog name), I'm just going to copy and paste some entries from the dead website. I'm going to go find coffee or something...have a great day! Or if it ends up awkward instead, you can take advantage of The Awkward Situation Survival Guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment