Friday, August 5, 2011

Two Posts in One Day! It's The Apocalypse!

I never know how to start blog posts. So I guess I'm just going to start talking (er...typing) and hope someone tunes in eventually. So this is my first post of the day, basically to say:
  • I'm NEW here! That's why there's only a few posts!
  • I don't have any readers:( I'm probably talking to no one! HI no one!!!!
  • If anyone magically starts reading this, feel free to tell me: should I keep the coffee background? I feel like it reminds me to much of a cafe...but that might just be because I constantly want coffee. Opinions of the random nonexistant readers? THANKS! :D
If you're wondering why two posts in one day is the apocalypse...well, I have two reasons:
  1. I procrastinate. A lot. I never get things done or remember to post anything. Definitely not everyday. Maybe once a month. So two posts in a day? It's really crazy. I can feel the world crashing around as I speak. Er...type.
  2. Once upon a time....my crazy, hyper best friend used to say "It's the apocalypse!" in response to EVERYTHING strange that ever happened. She wore a dress? It was the apocalypse. I got up before 12 noon on Saturday? Apocalypse. Eventually, we started using the term way too often, and it burned out almost completely. But occasionally, we'll come up with the perfect opportunity, get almost giddy with the anticipation of bringing our phrase back to life...and it gets wasted on something like this title where no one will ever see it! The end.

2 comments:

  1. HEYLOOKI'MREADING!
    um, well idk about the coffee. If I were you, I'd change it. It's...not the basis of der blog, correct? It's a pretty background but I think it'd be best like something else, kk? :) yay!!!!!!!!
    I love you.
    A COMMENT! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! Yeah, I wasn't sure what to put as a background yet and it was the first thing I came up with. i tried to do a plain color but it wouldn't let me:( I'm so bad at this HTML stuff!! haha! YAY YOU COMMENTED:D It's probably going to be the only comment for a long long time! oh well:/ Talk to you on facebook hopefully:D

    ReplyDelete